Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Samsung PN50A450 VERY impressed..

Well, I had my reservations. Was 720p 'good' enough? Was the 'burn-in' going to be an issue if I played Halo or other video games?

After spending time with this TV I've learned that 720p looks INCREDIBLE from 7' away in my living room, the color & definition are fantastic even at cool color temp. and low brightness / contrast, and there's no burn in at all after playing hours of Halo (it was justified, I had to celebrate my new TV a little bit).

All my doubts were erased as soon as I got to know this TV. It's got a breathtaking picture and looks sleek, too.

NOTE: I got this at Circuit City, not Amazon. As of Sep. 23, 2008, CC has this for $999, $100 cheaper than Amazon's price. Just something to note when you're shopping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment