Saturday, October 10, 2009

Samsung PN50A450 Can never watch sports in SD again!

Only had the TV for a week, and I use the settings that CNET recommends for a dark room, and all I can say is WOW! I wasn't planning on purchasing an HDTV until next year, but with the baseball playoffs and total price of this set ($999); I just couldn't wait any longer. I spent hours in stores looking at TVs and reading online sites (consumer reports) and this was by far the best TV for the money. I cannot tell the dif between 720 and 1080, though it doesnt matter anyway because I do not have an HD DVD. I have had no issues with burn-in or reflections, even when all of the lights on or sun shining into my living room. My old CRT TV had more reflection issues than this TV does. This TV is just amazing, and I now find it impossible to watch sports in anything, but HD!

No comments:

Post a Comment